It is the goal of Southwest Granite & Glass to provide a level of quality, service, and value that exceeds our customers’ expectations. Every team member understands that it is a privilege to be invited into your home or workplace. We will do everything we can to make sure you are completely satisfied with the quality of our work, and the level of service we provide. This is the Southwest Granite & Glass difference.
We hope that you have started to notice the difference between Southwest Granite & Glass and our competitors. We are here for two reasons:
1. To provide our customers the information, options and years of combined experience to help you make the best decisions, based on your application, timelines and budget.
2. Deliver on our promise to provide our customers a best-in-class experience.
- Quality – The best materials and craftsmanship available
- Service – Provide solutions for every challenge, respect your time and deliver your project on time
- Value – We operate a sustainable business model that allows us to compete for your business and deliver real value for your investment
The Quality polish. . . Our tops are all Hand Crafted. Our polished edges will have no “milky” finish, will colour match the top, and just as shiny a surface as the top.
We utilize state of the art CNC production equipment imported from Italy to cut and polish our granite and quartz countertops. If you look closely at the edges of tops made with a CNC that are not finished by skilled craftsmen, you will see rows of heavy horizontal lines running the length of the countertop. These are fine scratches that cannot be removed by the CNC alone. Our quality polish is designed to minimize these lines and is only achievable if the final polishing steps are done by hand. There is always a quality trade-off when granite fabricators use a CNC router if they do not finish those materials by hand like we do.