It is the goal of Southwest Granite & Glass to provide a level of quality, service, and value that exceeds our customers’ expectations. Every team member understands that it is a privilege to be invited into your home or workplace. We will do everything we can to make sure you are completely satisfied with the quality of our work, and the level of service we provide. This is the Southwest Granite & Glass difference.
We hope that you have started to notice the difference between Southwest Granite & Glass and our competitors. We are here for two reasons:
1. To provide our customers the information, options and years of combined experience to help you make the best decisions, based on your application, timelines and budget.
2. Deliver on our promise to provide our customers a best-in-class experience.
- Quality – The best materials and craftsmanship available
- Service – Provide solutions for every challenge, respect your time and deliver your project on time
- Value – We operate a sustainable business model that allows us to compete for your business and deliver real value for your investment
The Perfect polish. . . Our tops are all Hand Crafted. Perfectly polished edges will have no scratches, no “milky” finish, colour matching the top, and just as shiny a surface as the top.
(Many production granite fabricators such as ourselves now use CNC routers to cut and polish granite countertops. If you look closely at the edges of tops made with a CNC that are not finished by skilled craftsmen, you will see rows of horizontal lines running the length of the countertop. These are fine scratches that cannot be removed by the CNC. Perfect polish with a CNC is only possible if the final polishing steps are done by hand. There is always a quality trade-off when granite fabricators use a CNC router if they do not finish those materials by hand as we do.)